increase bloodpoints cap to 5 million

So i can save up 5 mil and instantly prestige 3 characters i want thank you bye!

Comments

  • The reason they have the cap is specifically so people don't do that, but I agree they should increase the cap. I think there isn't a downside to being able to level characters as soon as they come out.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    The reason they have the cap is specifically so people don't do that, but I agree they should increase the cap. I think there isn't a downside to being able to level characters as soon as they come out.

    No the reason they have the cap is because before it was capless but people edited files and could give themselves bloodpoints, so they added a cap of a million to band aid fix that untill they could completely fix the issue, i believe thats how it went down