I'm a try hard killer and survivors are not
Survivors brought 3 flashlights, 1 Skeleton Key, 3 Shiny Coin(s) and Dead Dawg Saloon map offering. I played as Hag, usually my build is Corrupted Intervention, STBFL, BBQ, and Sloppy and her two brown addons (Rope Necklet and Dead Fly Mud)...pretty standard build. But whenever I see survivors having more than 3 items now I get to change one of my perk to Franklin's Demise, and two of her green addons (Swamp Orchid Necklet and Dried Cicada) and an Ebony Mori.
I don't Mori everyone straight away, only if they are dead on hook or there are 2 gens left but in this particular match only 1 gen was done because everyone was so altruistic, I get to use Mori on two people, the other two died on hook (suicide) after seeing the first survivor getting Mori'ed.
Then I got called try hard in the end with all kinds of nasty cursing...it is fine being called try hard but cursing that person to get sick or die is just so fcking low and pathetic, they are so angry that their heads exploded because they lost in the game I mean come on...it's only a game.
This game got no rules, and both sides wanted to win and in order to win both sides should play as effecient as possible, bring all the best perks, the best addons, and offerings and if you lost still then it means your just bad or the other person is just better than you and you accept that and move on, no need to be toxic...period.
Comments