DStrike Cap?
Is there a cap on how many Dstrikes can be used per match? After 2 go off in a match mine never actually goes off, I never get the prompt for it. :<
Is there a cap on how many Dstrikes can be used per match? After 2 go off in a match mine never actually goes off, I never get the prompt for it. :<
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Then is this a bug?
If you are the obsession and you yourself have not used your DS yet in the match, then it should pop up very shortly after you're picked up. A killer can choose to juggle you if you're close enough to a hook, though. If he does that correctly, he can block the DS.
If you are not the obsession, you have to wiggle to a certain percentage (35%-45% depending on the tier of DS you're using) before the skill check will appear.
Assuming you're not the obsession, it's possible that you're going down too close to a hook and you dont have enough time to wiggle to get the skill check.
If it's a bug, then it's only affecting you. If there were a bug like this affecting DS, the entire first page of the general and survivor forums would be nothing but posts demanding it be fixed immediately.
Yes, after 4 strikes you know that you are finally free and that the game is gonna end any second
Hmmm > @Esheon said:
That's makes a ton more sense, I guess I was just used to it popping up instantly I have Dstrike 3 on my Claud and that 35% must have just been right there before I was juggled again and popped to the hook.