Come on devs, you can do better than this
Which dev came up with this totem spot and thought it was a good idea?
Which dev came up with this totem spot and thought it was a good idea?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which totem, I can't seem to find it
This map in general needs a rework, the building is strong because the map is quite empty it would make more sense to put stronger stuff around the map and weaken the building a lot, and fix some totems too.
I always laugh when I see that totem. I even took a screenshot of it once because it just tickled me so much that there was a totem just blatantly chilling out in the middle of nowhere.
That map DOES have some decent hiding spots for totems, though- not super SUPER great, but the ones that get tucked away in the little junk crevices can be hard to find every now and then. Otherwise, that map is mainly just good for getting your Haunted Grounds cleansed
seems like some things never change:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93204/the-worst-totem-spot-ive-seen