Best aftergame discussion that wasn't flaming?
My last discussion just topped my personal list. I played against 4 survivors who chose the map, worked 2 gens at the same time but never left them, i had surveillance and as soon as i chased 1, it would go yellow from another survivor working on it. It was good teamwork but not really much i could do except maybe tunnel/camp? Anyway they popped all the gens, i hooked one as the last gen popped, camped him but they unhook/body block and get away.
In the after game chat here's a summary of what followed:
Me - wow you camped/tunneled those gens hard.
him- well that's what survivors are supposed to do right? fix gens.
me- well killers are supposed to kill, why do survivors complain when they camp/tunnel?
him-have you ever played survivor?
me-yeah
him-then you understand
me-not really, no
At this point i leave the game kind of laughing at the hypocrisy. I'm fairly certain that he meant it wasn't fun for the survivor. I guess he thought me running between 2 gens was fun? I should have asked if he played killer.
I'm interested to hear others discussions that don't break down to whining or insulting on either side.
Comments
Weirdest:
Killer was Ghostface...
Casually mention they could very well add the mask from Scary Movie. Cue the entire chat going WHAAAZZZZAAAAP
Sweetest:
Got completely lost on Midwich, run face first into Huntress, await getting hooked. Instead she understood I got lost, lead me to the gens and opened the door for me and the others.
We thanks her profusely and dubbed her 'Mama Anna'
The best endgame chat I have ever been was against a Nurse in Yamaoka. She had been practising for a while with Infectious Fright and kept making some huge, huge mistakes (she beat us, but that's because one of our teammates suicided) so me and her went back and forth swapping tips and critique's about each others gameplay and I honestly am absolutely terrified of her every time I see that skin combo because now she's practically unbeatable.