Blasphemous?
Is it wrong of me but having Michael Myers reach P3. I like keeping his Level at 13 ๐ฅด
Anybody get my humor behind this ๐ฌ
Or is it Horror'ble Blasphemy ๐
Is it wrong of me but having Michael Myers reach P3. I like keeping his Level at 13 ๐ฅด
Anybody get my humor behind this ๐ฌ
Or is it Horror'ble Blasphemy ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't blame you ๐, but what comedy could come of this haha?
I also play him in his surgery gown lol. It's fun standing there a survivors crouch walk cautiously up to me. I sincerely have the choice to either EW up or be nice. It's all in my hands. ๐
Edit: awww imagine if his gown was p3 bloody!
I see your ambitions now. I mean, personally, I prefer the original costumes for most killers (i.e: my boy Ghostface, whom I keep in his primeval, pristine black-on-grey state), simply because I adore what comes close to "tradition" in this game (whether or not it can be deduced tradition or not is irrelevant). I see the comedic genius behind the mask, cackling at the triumph of such actions, and I too share a love of absurdity in these games. Your sense of humour is outwardly noted, and whilst I too agree with your reasons and laughs, I take a high regard to the appearance of this here account, and thus must remain unconnected to your words.
But I couldn't refrain from laughing... and p3 bloody? Damn mate. You got me twice over. ๐