Yo BHVR!
Why am I not surprised that this ######### is still being done, oh right cause they are implementing a new MM, THAT DOESN'T ######### WORK AGAIN, and I thought you'd finally learn after 4 years
Why am I not surprised that this ######### is still being done, oh right cause they are implementing a new MM, THAT DOESN'T ######### WORK AGAIN, and I thought you'd finally learn after 4 years
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Obligatory daily matchmaking post.
The devs are testing a new matchmaking system on Xbox as we speak. If you're on Xbox then rank is no longer used for matchmaking purposes and as such means nothing.
Inform yourself before you complain.
Rank is no longer used for Matchmaking.
Their fix to this will be a blanket.
That's it.
I know they are testing a new MMR but I'm not really used to Bubba
I am examining the photo and i do not see anything strange.. Just a normal mm of this game..
Wait so is this why I've been getting terrible connection and latency? The lag started today and hasn't been improving