what are your hobbys?
I'll start
- Listening to Intense Symphonic Metal covers (god bless Falkkone)
- Building whatever suits my fancy in Minecraft
- Book writing
- Discussing random ######### related to DBD
I'll start
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what's Begleri?
a relatively unknown skill toy (think yo-yo or kendama) that originated in Greece but started to become popular around 2016 internationally. Begleri sets are one or more beads at either end of a short string, that are flipped and wrapped around the fingers.
This is an old video and most of the stuff in it is considered pretty basic these days, but Kuma films always does a great job at presentation.
https://youtu.be/4yZC1inesPY
Wallowing in self-pity while stuck at home, alone, during a failed governmental response to corona virus. I'm getting pretty good at it.
1: Listening and reviewing music.
2: playing electric guitar.
3: playing dbd on ps4
4: discussing dbd.
5: currently learning German.
interesting
you live in the UK or US i presume? I live in the UK and let me tell ya, i have lost the motivation and will to do anything
I would have loved some kind of lockdown that other countrys had. Here that virus thing has done nothing to change the way of life. One week without having to work would have been enough to make me happy.
US. And same. I play some dbd, but I don't even have the will to do that most days.
- Gaming
- Making Youtube videos
- Writing Stories/Scripts
- (before covid lockdown) Going to locations around Scotland and film some footage for a movie myself and friends are making.
- Cooking
Being grumpy.