How do you react number 4. Enduring spirit fury.
You prethrew 2 pallets and the killer breaks them chasing you and you go to throw another on the killer just for the pallet to instabreak and the killers stunned for a second. How do you react?
You prethrew 2 pallets and the killer breaks them chasing you and you go to throw another on the killer just for the pallet to instabreak and the killers stunned for a second. How do you react?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh #########?! guess I die now!
When I know they have it, I don't get greedy for stuns.
"Guess I got outperked".
Honestly, it's the only time I feel that when I'm playing survivor. That, and when I can't find the Devour Hope.
"OH ENTITY, I HOPE IT GAVE ME INSURANCE!"
Last time I encountered Spirit Fury Enduring it was a Pig and I didn't get hit because there was another pallet right around the corner and the Pig had good connection so I got another stun and the Pig didn't even get the hit. 2 perk slots just to give me more stun points. Some killers are so generous. ❤️
It really becomes painfully obvious sometimes. Like swinging every time the survivor passes the pallet... even when it would never have connected for damage.
sums it up for me