Any tips for maining nurse
I am a nurse main on PS4 (I know people are gonna make fun of me for that but I'm not going to buy a $3000 PC) I need tips and I'm ok at nurse just need advanced tips that make me better pls
I am a nurse main on PS4 (I know people are gonna make fun of me for that but I'm not going to buy a $3000 PC) I need tips and I'm ok at nurse just need advanced tips that make me better pls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got around 1.5k hours in nurse, but on PC. It's very important to get a perfect muscle memory before going into conditioning and deep layer mindgames.