Mash It Up! [May 31st 2018]
Our first official edition of Mash It Up is here!
We gathered clips and artworks from you guys and made a video!
Our first official edition of Mash It Up is here!
We gathered clips and artworks from you guys and made a video!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1 minute and these are pretty entertaining so far.
Oh didn't know it was you guys who made it! I was wondering why using a DbD music and not a "fun" music like in traditional montages lol.
So this is what we'll have instead of the "Fanarts from the community" from then on? I love it!
"Queen, fix the bugs!!!"
The art was very cool, but some of those clips were forced stupidness for entertainment only...
I like the genuine ones better for sure.
Can you do a Mash-up like that but only of devs playing ?
I enjoyed this, thanks!
"BECAUSE IT'S ANNOYING AS F!C*......
....
....
....
...
.
Thanks Queen, fix the god damn game" - I can't stop laughing, this was great :chuffed:
That trapper with the beard was hilarious
I enjoyed this more than I expected to! Can't wait for more!
Where can we send clips in for these?
Great mash up. I enjoyed it. Where do we submit ours for a next time?
Where do we submit an interesting clip?
I have a blind cross map hatchet that hits a survivor in less than a second after being healed. It's the longest hatchet throw I've ever seen.
Really good Mash Up! Would like to see more!
This was actually pretty good.
It’s like I’m living a memory of a memory!