Medieval Knight Killer?
What would y'all think about a medieval knight as a Killer, or any type of killer like that?
What would y'all think about a medieval knight as a Killer, or any type of killer like that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had an idea similar to something from your first picture. Seems like a cool idea. Creepy gothic castle map please.
I would love a knight character. I made a concept for it ages ago.
For his power he could have something like parrying pallets
If we can have a gunslinger from the Wild West, A priestess from Ancient Egypt, and A Samurai from Feudal Japan, We can have a Knight from Medieval Times.
Honestly, I would love to see BHVR go a little medieval for a chapter or two. Mainly just because we are still very lacking in the spooky-castle-map department.
Also, just throwing this out there, but I know which knight I'd pick if they ever did a license deal for one...
With one of the Mystery Inc as the survivor
I want an undead pirate first. He just has a gun. No gimmick.