Vaccume Back, Or DbD bad?
From what I remember, I know they have slightly increased the radius to interact on the likes of windows while also having issues to which action gets priority I.e Self Caring on hatch, self caring instead of dropping pallet, if a survivor is on a hook beside a locker or window, will prioritise jump before save. But seriously, I've had enough of this cause prioritising is a joke now that hasn't even been fixed. I had a totem tucked in a corner on Saloon and a pallet was beside it. I stood still, looked at the totem and it literally pulls my character backwards (slides her across the floor) to drop pallet, alerting killer WITH NOED to my presence. The funny this is that the camera still looks at the totem when I'm dropping 🤣🤣🤣 this f#ckn game man.
Comments
That's happened to me so many times lmao.
I wouldnt mind but when I hit survivors by pallets like that I almost feel like I didnt deserve the down cause the game is badly designed enough to screw them. On top of all this, I sprint burst from a killer and he taps (not lunges) taps the hit trigger and he still gets me 🤣 And they're charging €50 for Silent Hill Special Edition. What a joke 🤣
just change your keybinds lol
When you say vaccuum, it sounds like you're referring to the old pallet vaccuum for those of us who were around back then. Took me a while to realize that wasn't part of this post.
XD playing console lol. Dude, just lol.
Oh god no, god help us if it happened. No it was just a case of looking at a totem standing still. I go to cleanse and it pulls my character backwards while still looking at the totem to pull pallet instead. XD