The strangest strategy that works

Running Iron Will, Resilience, Blood Pact and Dead Hard. I'm at the point where I've realized that healing doesn't even matter very much unless its convenient. Being injured in this game is perfectly fine and its not worth going out of your way to heal if you have the right perks.

If I run into another survivor, my blood pact is nearby or someone has a perk like We'll Make It, of course I'll take some heals, but its not the end of the world if I spend half the trial injured in most cases.

Comments

  • This is why there needs to be some downside to being inured other than the likelyhood of getting downed increases due to one hit, groans and blood trail.. Maybe it slows down you r repare speed or makes recovery of exhaustion slower. It would be an incentive to heal.

  • @gatsby said:

    Running Iron Will, Resilience, Blood Pact and Dead Hard. I'm at the point where I've realized that healing doesn't even matter very much unless its convenient. Being injured in this game is perfectly fine and its not worth going out of your way to heal if you have the right perks.

    If I run into another survivor, my blood pact is nearby or someone has a perk like We'll Make It, of course I'll take some heals, but its not the end of the world if I spend half the trial injured in most cases.

    I actually like running no mither for a challenge with this build instead of iron will. No mither also removes blood, sound and slugging from the game making it quite fun. Also, with dead hard for distance, I feel perfectly safe being 1 hit at all times.