When the update comes in, it gets banned. Why? Pro is not used. Why is it being hit again?
Yesterday was still playing well. Enough today, getting into the game and being banned. Can't even hack. Terrible. What to do?
Tagged:
Mod
Yesterday was still playing well. Enough today, getting into the game and being banned. Can't even hack. Terrible. What to do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wot.
Umm Nani? Can you make more sense please?
when u finally get a good zucc
Gonna need a bit of context here, if you want a more coherent response than "huh?".
i'm not understanding this thread....
From the "can't even hack." part of this post, I'd say OP was using some sort of exploit and then (rightfully) got banned for it. However, this is just a hunch, I don't understand this thread either since it lacks context.
Are you ok?
I didn't understand anything but I upvote anyways
Edit: pls don't tell me I'm the only one laughing at the part of "can't even hack. Terrible"
The only appropriate response to this post is "Huh?"
Going to need a bit more context here
I'm going to guess that you're asking why you've been game banned. And if that is the case, please contact Support who can give you more information https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us