The toxicity and hypocrisy, on BOTH sides, are amazing
So I turned off my end game chat for a while, I really should do it again but I thought maybe things have changed, wrong-o... plus you see the same things if you browse the forums or even watch anyone on twitch really.
Killers complaining survivors use BT, DS, etc but then bringing Spirit with best addons, NOED and Mori.
Survivors complaining killers use OP addons but bringing insta heal medkits, keys, toolbox w BNP and prove thyself.
Survivors saying killers play cheap (tunnel/camp) when it’s clear they were trying to hide behind a bush to make the save, or even hook bombing.
Killers whining about survivors teabaggjng but then they try to hit survivors on the hook or just stand their and nod watching the last player bleed out instead of hooking them.
Aboit half of my games as solo survivor or killer yesterday even had the survivor team insulting each other in endgame chat.
Comments
Insta heals are dead. BNPs are still strong, but its a shadow of its former self.