Good Trapper build?
So Im trying to find a good build for him but i dont have the hag or the clown.
Could someone give me a good build with these perks?
And I too dont know what add ons to use.
Sorry if im asking too much :)
So Im trying to find a good build for him but i dont have the hag or the clown.
Could someone give me a good build with these perks?
And I too dont know what add ons to use.
Sorry if im asking too much :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For the addons, bring a bag addon (extra traps), and another addon of your choice.
For the build, given what you have.
NOED, save the best for the last, sloppy butcher, 4th is up to you. Maybe agitation for the basement?
I think nurses calling would be good with sloppy butcher as the 4th perk or imma take agitation.