Is the Silent Hill map getting a rework?
I haven't seen the Silent Hill map pop up for a few weeks now on PS4. I know the map has been a hot debate topic. Everyone agrees that it looks great , but a lot of people are not a fan with how everything is placed (gens, totems, etc).
I know that there are quite a few bugs that still need to be fixed that popped up with the anniversary update (no grunts or footstep sounds, wrong perks or no perks showing at the match results screen, etc, but I haven't heard anything pertaining specifically to the Silent Hill map.
Has anyone else rarely seen the map too? It's kind of odd for a brand new map to barely see the light of day.
Comments
It looks amazing.
But that's about it. I've been running OoO for about a week now and it's so unfair to killers.
Well that's good to know that it's still being used. It's just a bummer because I rarely see it on PS4 since the anniversary event ended.
why you do it?
i love it too but never get it.
I can imagine. All those levels to that map would make an OoO user a downright pain in the ass for any killer!
It's nice to know I'm not the only one!
I don't purposely put Mary's Letter because I'm running OoO.
I'm a Solo player and it makes the experience a lot better. The killer can see me, I can see the killer. I have to rely on Gens to block my Aura, it puts me in tight situations and I have to "git gud" if I want to live.
Overall, it makes me a better player forcing me into situations like that.
ok then.
The map is AMAZING I love how detailed it is, how it respects the structure of the original SH1 school map, and how it's so full of tiny references to SH (Alessa crying in the bathroom, the locker jumpscare, the clock tower thingy, the piano puzzle!! etc etc).
That being said, gameplay in there sucks ass. For both sides tbh. I hope it is reworked in some way.
That is the most respectable way to use OoO I have ever seen. Bravo
Map is bad and amazing for different reasons. I think they will change a few things later on.
I rarely get Midwich and I'm on PS4. After the first week of the Silent Hill release I've gotten that map maybe a handful of times? Also don't see the Saloon map too often.
I like it. The only thing that makes it bad in my opinion is OoO.