Did the deathgarden mask disappeared for everyone else?
Title ^ , I had the mask, and now I decided to play Meg again, I erased DG for memory issues and the mask is not in my inventory anymore.
Title ^ , I had the mask, and now I decided to play Meg again, I erased DG for memory issues and the mask is not in my inventory anymore.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I still have mine and erased DGBH a bit after they said the veteran was a bit too strong and gave her 10% damage nerf (that didn't alter any break points, so she was still exactly the same.)
I did notice that it isn't in the steam store anymore. Maybe whether it was purchased or downloaded after it went free matters.
Maybe it does matter if it was bought or downloaded for free, it weirded me out and I really liked that mask.
i got the game for free got the mask so i don't know.
I still have mine.
is it still installed or deleted as well?
I was thinking that maybe it not having a store page sort of deletes it from your library when you erase it, and maybe its a way of validating that you have it to unlock or not.
nope i never install it either and i got it,funny i never use it either i hope you find a fix.
ahh, I see TY.
I guess it could just be another case of DBD being DBD.
it suck but it true.
Exactly what I thought.
Thanks everyone, I just got unlucky but I guess I can live without that mask.