Pallets need to be fixed.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/NvDxbSXxfJk

This needs to stop. Things like this are happening way too often and it's getting very sickening to deal with.

Comments

  • Oh yeah that happened to me before. Idk if it's the killers connection or bhvr hit a switch to troll us 😂 but yeah if its the killers connection this just shows why they need Dedicated Servers 100% I had a buddy that threw down a pallet a the clown walked on top of the pallet and hit him. So BHVR... Fix the dang game!
  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Yea they do. I get stunned by a pallet when I'm 4 feet away from it.

  • That's a lag issue not a pallet issue.

    I wanna believe you, but I don't simply because it didn't happen until the implemented the pallet nerf.
  • @Ramxenoc445 said:
    Link to video: 

    This needs to stop. Things like this are happening way too often and it's getting very sickening to deal with.

    Thats lagg

  • @ZombieGenesis said:
    That's a lag issue not a pallet issue.

    Then we need dedicated servers.

  • @ZombieGenesis said:
    That's a lag issue not a pallet issue.

    No, it's a pallet issue.

    The stun is happening at the end of the drop not the beginning.

    Started happening a lot more after the vacuumn was removed.

    They talked about moving the stun back to the beginning of the drop but nothing is in the PTB patch notes.

  • Master said:

    @Ramxenoc445 said:
    Link to video: 

    This needs to stop. Things like this are happening way too often and it's getting very sickening to deal with.

    Thats lagg

    Same responce to you like the other person. I doubt that it is. It happens way too often to just always be lag. Now if it is lag they need to give us dedicated servers asap or change the pallets again to prevent it from happening because it rarely if ever happened before the pallet vacuum change.
  • That's a lag issue not a pallet issue.

    I wanna believe you, but I don't simply because it didn't happen until the implemented the pallet nerf.
    That has happened to me plenty of times before the removal of the vacuum. It's lag.
  • Or could simply be because your already going over the hit activates after you land like if you clip but dont drag from a locker has happens to me before
  • I take it back that's lag/could be a switch?
  • Is this console?

    Lol, there's your problem.

  • @redsopine1 said:
    I take it back that's lag/could be a switch?

    Nah a lag switch is when all survivors lose control and the killer walks off in a straight direction for a brief amount of time and when control is regained the killer is in a different position most likely with someone mysteriously down. Lag switching isnt rubber banding, teleporting, etc.

  • So that tike when I was being chased by a billy and I freeze mid vaults a lag then lol