just a friendly shout out to good killers
Thank you for the amazing games you give me when I play and to those that intentionally let people go thankyou for helping new players to get good points (just had one and I was worried they was lagging they said no and I felt touched I even said I would have been ok to be hooked before realising they was letting us win
Comments
It's the nice survivors and nice killers that keep this game alive.
Let me just snap you out of your kindness high to remind you that these nice players are a minority. And having a proximity chat would kill this game.
I'm also having a bit of doubt towards the OP. From the sounds of hit he enjoys when killers let him and others go so they have easier times. To me this just screams amateur killer. Personally to me, good killers are those that strive to be the best and give no quarter. That's what I strive to be when playing this game. This then results in survivors getting salty and of course spouting their toxic bullshit that we're all used to.
Edit: I know this is gonna end in people replying to me with anger and impoliteness but whatevs :P
I second this. When i first started playing killer i was an entitled survivor main. I went in thinking i am going to be a nice killer. Respect the 4%, dont camp and tunnel, let the last person have the hatch, etc. That changed when the survivors started to abuse my goodwill and generosity by flaming me in chat and spreading hate. Its a double edged sword. Damned if you do damned if you dont. They will be salty regardless. Atleast i no longer show mercy. Survivors deserve no mercy.
I have a few rules I follow when letting someone go. If a Survivor just d/cs and screws over their team I'll let one go. I play this game for the fun of it.
I still gice the occasional hatch if it's deserved and I know where it is, but ######### Survivors, they aren't worth it.
not even an hour ago had a good game, 1 party dead, they popped the 5th generator and i got the gimp i was chasing hooked, got the 3rd one hooked and the 4th just left out the far side. one died and the 4th managed to wiggle out of the hook. i chased him down picked him up and dragged him to the gate. If you can get off the hook last minute yourself then you deserve the exit.
I'm a killer main who's actually pretty nice.
It's not uncommon for me to let people go.