The big bubble thing

so I would like to see an option that let’s the bubble of a gen going off,survivor being hooked,lit totem going off, etc for it to be more transparent or just smaller because it’s really annoying when you can’t see in front of you because this giant bubble like thing is blocking your view/ idk if this option on pc but I’m on console and don’t know if the option is available if not, it should be

Comments

  • I agree, I thought they would have removed it when they buffed Bitter Murmur 🙁

  • @Fres0c0 said:
    you can’t see in front of you because this giant bubble like thing is blocking your view

    That's exactly why it is there

  • White_Owl said:

    @Fres0c0 said:
    you can’t see in front of you because this giant bubble like thing is blocking your view

    That's exactly why it is there

    But why is it there it just ruins gameplay for both killer and survivor more survivor after a hook but that’s besides the point