Caged survivors teleported away ?
Hummm... Hello there,
I dont know if what I encountered was a bug or a cheat but here I go.
I am a PS4 survivors main but casually play killer to get faster games. I was playing against Pyramid Head and was on my second hook in a cage. ( with the skill checks ) My friend was coming to save me but obviously the killer came first but ... The cage I was in teleported away as if as I was newly caged ( Got the same animation as if I got caged by the killer )
VideoCapture_20200724-120312.jpg VideoCapture_20200724-120326.jpg VideoCapture_20200724-115605.jpg VideoCapture_20200724-120512.jpgNot able to send the footage but I hope the pictures can help a bit ...
I was in the middle of the second hook inside the cage too
Comments
The cage relocates if pyramid head gets within 5 meters of the cage for 1 second.
Yeah just read the exact powet with full explanation, Im sorry to have bothered you.. ๐ ๐ ๐