I can report right? Teaming

I was playing with my friend let's call him Greg, and Greg and another person were alive. The killer which was a wraith downed the other girl and couldn't find Greg. So he let them go and made her give away my friend. So I can report them both for teaming right and also we were on PS4.

Comments

  • It depends. If he let's them live then you can. If he kills them both then he's just being extremely smart.

    I'm assuming your friend was just hiding the whole time which is probably why he did it.

    Did he kill them both?

  • @CashelP14 said:

    It depends. If he let's them live then you can. If he kills them both then he's just being extremely smart.

    I'm assuming your friend was just hiding the whole time which is probably why he did it.

    Did he kill them both?

    He let him go and My friend did most of the gens alone.