Someone tried doxxing me because I beat them
He said I "stream sniped" and got butthurt because I wrecked his ass๐๐๐๐ I didn't even know he was streaming
He said I "stream sniped" and got butthurt because I wrecked his ass๐๐๐๐ I didn't even know he was streaming
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure doxxing is a crime FYI, so I wouldn't accuse someone of that unless you have proof.
I don't have a screenshot and because play station deletes it if you turn it off but he said "i have your address" and said he was going to show the stream so trust me I know what I'm talking about
I wouldn't even joke about that and no one knows him so he can't get arrested