DC penalties removed?
sorry if I ask something obvious but I am not sure about it, were tue dc oenalties removed?
because the amount of people disconnecting lately is ridicolous, it is making the game unplayable.
sorry if I ask something obvious but I am not sure about it, were tue dc oenalties removed?
because the amount of people disconnecting lately is ridicolous, it is making the game unplayable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes, it was removed
Thank you.
However BHVR will not comment on this as there are no stats publish by BHVR that substantiate this.
There is no problem... (Ahem)
so awesome...
yeah I can imagine, but I keep hope up.
I have lots of time since another game got stopped before starting due to someone dc again..
Because hackers would target twitch streamers and make it so that if they were to escape or die while playing survivor, they'll get a unwarranted DC that would last for hours or days.
making the game impossible will hardly fix the issue,tho.
10/15 mins waiting in lobby to have this is frankly too much.
there was a verified hack that caused people to have penalties when they were never disconnected. behavior is working to prevent that from happening again thus they removed the dc penalty because of 3rd party hacking.
They seriously have removed DC penalties?
3rd party hacking could only be done on the BHVR dedicated servers to cause a DC ban over xx days/years.
This likely means the dedicated servers security either with password or vulnerabilities are sketchy... I need a coffee