Matchmaking Changes Are A Nightmare on Xbox

It's literally every game I'm getting paired up with survivors(rank 16-20) who have no clue what they're doing. Nothing gets done and I have to deal with a rank 1-8 killer while my team crouches and sits outside the map.

Comments

  • @Star99er said:

    It's literally every game I'm getting paired up with survivors who have no clue what they're doing. Nothing gets done and I have to deal with a rank 1-8 killer while my team crouches and sits outside the map.

    Have you noticed the survivors at least getting a bit better the more you win? The MM system should put you with better survivors the more you win, but idk since apparently according to most xbox players MM is all over the place.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/174436/matchmaking-changes-are-a-nightmare-on-xbox

    Have you noticed the survivors at least getting a bit better the more you win? The MM system should put you with better survivors the more you win, but idk since apparently according to most xbox players MM is all over the place.

    It's literally been the same from my experience on both sides. Been getting consistent 4ks on Killer and still getting paired against New players lol