DC'ing must have increased again

Third match in a row I get an early DC when downed early on. Normally happens around bathtime

Comments

  • I know and I hate it so much. I had one guy d/c because I missed a flashlight save, another d/c after someone went down too early, multiple on maps they didn't like, and last match they brought a game offering and d/ced.

  • Is it wrong of me to ban them so before a game starts I know not to play with them?

  • @CornHub said:

    I know and I hate it so much. I had one guy d/c because I missed a flashlight save, another d/c after someone went down too early, multiple on maps they didn't like, and last match they brought a game offering and d/ced.

    Although I somewhat understand the miss flashlight save as a reason to disconnect.

    Whilst I don't disconnect when I'm playing survivor, I'm often tempted to DC when I see a random do something stupid like waste god pallet, waste pallets in general, make a dreadful flashlight save attempt (I once had a random Nea flashlight the ground when trying to make a flashlight save), etc.

  • This is absolutely the best idea I have seen as a punishment for DCing, just let them.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/174431/dc-lobbies-or-bad-sports-lobbies-please#latest

  • @Nutty_Professor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471277#Comment_1471277

    Although I somewhat understand the miss flashlight save as a reason to disconnect.

    Whilst I don't disconnect when I'm playing survivor, I'm often tempted to DC when I see a random do something stupid like waste god pallet, waste pallets in general, make a dreadful flashlight save attempt (I once had a random Nea flashlight the ground when trying to make a flashlight save), etc.

    Maybe it's just my games, but I rarely get randoms who try to flashlight save other randoms so I'm more appreciative. I never even expect them to try you know.

    I also assume people who waste pallets are just selfish so instead of taking risks for them I play normally and in most cases I have an ok match. The way I see d/cing when you aren't being prevented from playing the game is bad sportsmanship.