Does consistency or max value mean more?
Perks like Resilience, Sprint Burst, Spine Chill, Iron Will, Leader, Bond and Kindred almost always get value every game and are decently strong.
Perks like Adrenaline, Decisive, Unbreakable, Soul Guard, For the People, BT and Mettle can go entire matches without use, but in matches where they can into play the payoff can be insane.
Which matters more to you? Massive playmaking potential or consistent value?
Comments
I am almost always going to lean consistent but lower value over one time but super high value perks
I don't know if that says things about me or what but I hate having a wasted perk spot. It's a major reason why I don't run perks like Decisive Strike or No One Escapes Death; I'd rather have a perk that is always useful over something that would be insanely strong but only in certain situations.
Really the only exception to that rule is Blood Warden, which I have on any killer that can one-shot someone down. Even then, that's more because there is nothing funner in this game to me than getting to see someone teabagging at the gates only for them to turn around once I wander over there and realize that the gates are blocked...
Playmaking perks are better due to bad balance. I prefer consistency though.