We should be notified when we're given props.
It would make the game more wholesome :). I want to give props back the the player that gave me props as well. It can work like endorsements in overwatch.
It would make the game more wholesome :). I want to give props back the the player that gave me props as well. It can work like endorsements in overwatch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be nice. Right now, giving Props is kind of useless (I still do it in case maybe it does something in the background that we're not aware of) but it would be nice to get some kind of a notification when people give Props. Be a nice balance to actually receive something good since the only people that usually send a message are ######### who want to be ######### about how badly I did that round.
I think it would decrease the toxicity levels in game. Maybe the player that is given props gets 5k bp or something. It would be pretty healthy for the game, and I don't see why not.
I think it would be more fun to be notified when you're given a thumbs down.
Something simple like a crown (or crowns) appearing above your character in post game summary, would be neat. Or maybe a crown appearing next to names on post game summary showing you the people who gave you thumbs up.
I don't even think I'd need a monetary reward when people give me props (though it's not like I'd say no). For me at least, just the notification from my opponents that game respects game is good enough :D
I play as killer almost exclusively now so maybe that's part of why I'd like to see this. Very rarely do survivors send you a message when it was a good game. The vast majority of messages I get from survivors is either accusing me of camping/tunneling (regardless of whether camping/tunneling actually happened) or survivors who did well in a match who just want to be ######### and rub it in my face. So just getting a good message alone would be enough to brighten my mood when it comes to playing the game.
I should probably start giving ppl props. I always forget.