How many games until your mmr score settles in? (xbox player here)
While playing yesterday and today I've noticed that my mmr hasn't raised or anything. For survivor, its a mixed bag but its relatively getting me in better matches. For killer however, I keep going against rank 20 over and over and over again. Its been like this be4 the announcement happened and its just getting real sick of versing rank 20s who dont even know how to run. Is there like a certain amount of matches until you get better players?
Comments
MMR is almost always an elo system that has modified k-values or slightly different calculations.
Based on that knowledge, elo typically takes about 25 games to get good. Outside of that the more games played the more accurate your rating is so every game played makes it better.
You need to ignore the ranks entireky and look at how the survivors play. Rank no longer matters at all when it comes to matchmaking
Alright then I'll just try playing more kiiller games. I've been playing survivor more since its been more accurate (prob because I've been playing it more). Thx for that didnt know how it worked exactly
Yea I get that but i can tell they just got the game from how they play. Half the time they don't even run away but walk (not exaggerating) Also their time played is vastly different then mine (they having only a day played compared to my 80+)
Yeah ive seen that too where they walk away ๐