Object of obsession but survivor was not using it?

I've had two matches now where I could see a survivors aura from across the map as if they had object of obsession equipped but in the end game results none of the survivors have it equipped.

I don't know if they were able to see my aura or not.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • When did you see their auras? Since the start of the match or some time after? Maybe they were using "Babysitter" or "Mettle of Man" as those perks also allow for aura reading.

  • @Trash2 said:

    When did you see their auras? Since the start of the match or some time after? Maybe they were using "Babysitter" or "Mettle of Man" as those perks also allow for aura reading.

    I took a screenshot of one and no one had mettle of man or babysitter

  • @Sadsnacks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1469604#Comment_1469604

    I took a screenshot of one and no one had mettle of man or babysitter

    Can you post it?

  • Perks in end-game screen are bugged right now anyways. It may be a visual error but they did actually have it?

  • Could you have been running Blood Warden? I've had many times where I suddenly saw survivor auras during EGC and I was like "GODDAMN OoO USERS!" but it was because they were in the exit gate area.

  • @Toybasher said:

    Could you have been running Blood Warden? I've had many times where I suddenly saw survivor auras during EGC and I was like "GODDAMN OoO USERS!" but it was because they were in the exit gate area.

    No I wasnt running BW