Survivors not looking behind?
I have heard about this is a bug when the pyramid head is release, but no one is talking about it now. So, is this intended or is it a bug that needs to be fixed?
I as killer am very much affected by this because i can't really tell they just holding w or try to mindgame you.
Edit: Or are all survivors i face already learned how to mindgame the killer by not looking behind? I don't know honestly.
Comments
I mean, seems like it should be a bug, but knowing BHVR, it's probably intended. Can't have killers anticipating Dead Hard lol.
It especially hurts when i'm playing nurse. There's no way to tell if they double back or just running in straight line.
As a red rank Survivor who sometimes spectates their Urban-Evading teammates after I died due to being the only one visible, I can say that most red rank Survivors I've played with don't look behind themselves when they run. It gives me anxiety to watch... 😭
It’s sad that I can relate to this🤣