Scent of Fear
Hey So I thought of this new perk, I called it Scent of fear.
So most of us are familiar with Jeepers Creepers, so I didn't think He'd be fair as a killer, there's just... No way to get away from something that can fly at that speed, that has that strength, his ability to find you just by smelling you, his intellect etc...
So we all know his story is based on fear. I figured this perk would be cool for killers. So there's quite a bit of time that you have when the exit gates open, and we already have certain perks like 'NOED' But, I was wondering about something that lessens the time for a reason. So just hear me out.
As soon as one exit gate open, you hear a loud "FLAP!" like someone flying into the area (obviously what I'm getting at), so I called it "scent of fear" because of your heartbeat; your character is already scared and more, so He has now sensed it (And with this being the perk you sacrifice to the entity, I figured it'd be pretty cool, because the entity is making a deal with Jeepers Creepers that He can have the survivors who don't make it out), so your time to escape is now halved, so no more of that 'running across the map to save your friend on the hook, or minimize that' unless you're truly quick enough. But if you do not reach the exit in time, He grabs you and leaves with you (however many that didn't escape before the allotted time ran out.)
So.... What do you think?
Comments