event items
can we keep any event items-offerings when we prestige someone its really unfun to lose all your event items and it discourage me to prestige my killers and survivors.
can we keep any event items-offerings when we prestige someone its really unfun to lose all your event items and it discourage me to prestige my killers and survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This was actually why I bumped one survivor (David) up to P3. He's got all the survivor perks and otherwise basically acts as a stockpile of all of my items and offerings (event or otherwise). For other characters, I just make an effort to use all of my remaining event things if I'm prepping them for prestige. Heck, I wound up with so many cakes on a few of my killers from the event that I've been using them to prestige other characters instead of themselves.
It does suck to lose these limited-time-available items due to prestige, but that is kind of what the cost of prestige is. That said, if they ever did decide to adjust things so that Event items/offerings would persist in spite of the prestige-up reset, I wouldn't complain.
but the only thing you really get is a really ugly outfit.