What are your favorite horror movies?

Resident Doctor Main here,

I'm wondering what you people of The Fog's favorite scary movies are, since DbD is a horror game.

Mine is probably US, if I were put on the spot. Sincerely,

Resident Doctor Main

Sinister is pretty good, as well.

Comments

  • The Strangers: Prey At Night or probably Hereditary

    Both are wildly different, but I love them equally. Hereditary is horrifyingly genius, left me traumatized for ages. TS:PAN is beautiful, aesthetic and plot-wise. Great music, too. Also, Hereditary has a great score.

    Something about them both just clicks with me, I can never get tired of watching them.

  • Freddy VS Jason

    Maniac Cop

    Terrifier

  • Ghost ship, no doubt. Nothing to do with DBD but i still love that movie.

  • There are so many.

    The Thing (1982)

    Hellraiser.

    Event horizon

    Dawn of the dead

    Alien and more

  • Scream is very entertaining. Insidious is genuinely scary. Doctor sleep was an amazing Stephen King adaptation. The thing is my all time favourite for its setting and tone.

  • Idk if the Saw franchise counts as horror but if not then probably Texas chainsaw massacre. The classics are the best XD

  • I love the first few Halloween films and I like the first 3 nightmare on elm street films

  • Let's see...

    -The Lighthouse (2019)

    -Halloween (1978)

    -Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

    -Evil Dead 1 & 2 (1981-87)

    -Nosferatu (1922)

    -Saw (2004)

    -Us (2019)

    -Psycho (1960)

    -Scream (1996)


    I'm sure I missed a few, but these ate the ones that came to mind.

  • My personal choises:

    -Evil dead(1 and army of darkness)

    -Halloween(1,2 and the 2018 film)

    -Friday the 13th (1, 3,4,5,6)

    -Childs play(1,2 and 3)

    -Texas chainsaw masscre (only the first one)

    -Scream (1 and 2)

    -A nightmare on elm street (1 and 4)

    -Saw (1,2 and 3)

    -Candyman (only the first one)

    -The night of the living dead

    -The puppet master

    -Reanimator

    -The shining

    -Alien

    I really want October to come to see all these movies..๐ŸŽƒ

  • Gotta love me some old fashion Grudge movies, or Ju-On, whichever you like to call them. I like the American adaptation more than the original Japanese version, but I haven't seen the latest one yet, so can't say on that part.

  • Picking just one, it would be my favourite movie of all time: Jacob's Ladder.

    Other honourable mentions go to:

    Alien

    The Exorcist

    Orphan

    It Follows

    The Mist

    The Birds

    The Thing

    Night Of The Demon

  • Halloween (2018)

    The Thing (1982)

    Scream

    Saw 1

    Thats all I got.

  • Halloween (Original)

    Scream

    Saw