With Crossplay coming, I wonder what happens if Switch players are paired against Freddy?
Seeing as Freddy isn't on Switch (yet), I wonder how that'll be handled. Will we just not be put against any Freddy's? (Since killers won't be able to switch with the new matchmaking system). Does that hurt us in being matched with other players? Or will Switch players be able to face Freddy, but not play as him (similar to players who don't buy the chapter, but still can play against them do)
Comments
Simple answer: Freddy matches won't be matched with Switch users.
They won’t be able to go against him if isn’t released to all consoles what will happen is if you select Freddy the server will make sure you aren’t paired with any survivors from switch stadia and I think maybe windows store as well but there are quite a few hints of new Freddy and Quentin stuff coming in September so we will have to wait and see