Accused of hacking because of soul guard

This perk is really strong..

I recovered 5 times because a hex totem was active, it was lullaby so I don't care to cleansed it.

Then the killer facecamped me haha and I think he reported me too, because he don't know the perk

Comments

  • I had someone accuse me of hacking because they couldn't escape

    I had Blood Warden on

    Like...even if you don't know what every single perk does, there's a nice little list of all the perks we have equipped at the end of the game. Maybe take a peek at that list before accusing people of cheating :D

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I had someone accuse me of hacking because they couldn't escape

    I had Blood Warden on

    Like...even if you don't know what every single perk does, there's a nice little list of all the perks we have equipped at the end of the game. Maybe take a peek at that list before accusing people of cheating :D

    Yeah I told the killer to read my perks but he stills thinks I'm a hacker.... Sould Guard is just a better Unbreakable