This new matchmaking not fair to survivors
I just heard about the new match making so I tested by playing a new killer and it is so unfair for the survivors. I'm only a lvl 16 killer but the people they put me up against were so inexperienced that I just felt bad for them. I completely stomped them I felt like such a jerk. They really need to fix this. As a lvl 12 survivor I'm going up against lvl 1 killers. And then as a killer I'm playing against lil baby noobs and its not cool and is ruining the game and making it not fun to play.
Comments
Can we please just wait for the new matchmaking system to get added in the game before making these posts??
It did get added to xbox.
Okay. So here it goes. Why yes its unfair but it should quickly put you up higher to more of your killer skill levels vs just throwing you to the wolves
They said they’re still testing the system.
That sounds like it works as intended. You play a new killer so your ranking is low which causes you to get low ranking survivors. Since you win easily you'll probably will get more experienced survivors soon. If you play a killer you always pick and are good at the matchmaking will pick better skilled survivors. Give it more time it's still getting tested.
The new matchmaking didn't even get out
what is this post
Its out in select regions on x box one
How do you know its being tested in your region?
TBF, the old system wasn't fair either.
Not all of it, only the MMR was added to xbox, I don’t believe the killer exclusive mmr was but I am prepared to be proven wrong
Already getting these threads... awesome.
It's an MMR system, it will probably take a while to calibrate for each killer.