A message to teabaggers

Don't teabag unless you're actually good at the game, if you use god pallet or waste your dead hard or screw over your friends or go to a insane set up, don't teabag, you simply haven't earned the right to

Comments

  • @Nutty_Professor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1467431#Comment_1467431

    You could just camp them, that should make them regret t bagging.

    but then that would encourage the survivors to continue being disrespectful in their next match, there's no winning unless the behaviour ceases

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1467619#Comment_1467619

    but then that would encourage the survivors to continue being disrespectful in their next match, there's no winning unless the behaviour ceases

    When I first got to red ranks as a survivor in 2018 I use to T bag all the time, but I quickly learnt the player pool at red ranks is relatively small and you're extremely likely to play against the same players (killers). I was getting mori'd and camped for stuff I did in previous games, I quickly learnt that if I don't bm the killer I'm much more likely to have a fun game.

    If a survivor t bags and then gets downed, the killer starts facecamping them when they have been playing fair until then the survivor should understand why they are being camped. Hopefully it should install the thought "I don't want to be facecamped, so I won't t bag this killer."

  • Here is the real thing if you teabag you want the killers attention

    So if you get it and get caught don’t cry that they are toxic or tunneling you etc

    I will do a teabag or flashlight click here and again to get the killers attention for a chase nothing more

    If they take is as toxic and tunnel or camp alright I can accept that

    If they tunnel me it’s what I wanted a chase since that’s the most fun part of the game

1 2 ›