Fatal Frame

Anyone else wish there was a ghost of a chance of getting a Fatal Frame chapter? Like, Miku and the Kusabi as a survivor and killer respectively, or something?

Comments

  • Yes, but I don't think they add it in the game, they are not popular characters.

  • How could it work tho? Since the camera obscura was needed to even have a chance against it. Idk seems weird to me stunning a spirit with a piece of wood when he could just phase thought and if even happens I would like to have either Mio from Proyect Zero 2 or Miku as u said.

  • @Kaiju said:

    How could it work tho? Since the camera obscura was needed to even have a chance against it. Idk seems weird to me stunning a spirit with a piece of wood when he could just phase thought and if even happens I would like to have either Mio from Proyect Zero 2 or Miku as u said.

    Yeah, I get that. As far as working in the mechanics of the game, it could just be that the Entity made him corporeal for the purposes of the trial. Beyond that, though, no, I can't really come up with a power that would make sense. But, I mean, I always had the same issue with Pyramid Head. Thought him having the sword would be cool, but it always slowed him down. They made it work, though.

    @ Antares2332 said:

    Yes, but I don't think they add it in the game, they are not popular characters.

    Yeah, I kinda agree with you there. The franchise was kinda forgotten after Namco America refused to allow Fatal Frame 4 to be localized. And the only one we got after that was for the Wii U, which kinda failed.