Why do I get nothing but red rank lobbies?
srsly
srsly
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well... what rank are you?
You get those so you get better at the game.
Did you get better at the game?
I'm pretty sure it's a sign that a. The mm system is completely broken and b. There's less new players and far more older players and more so on the survivor side by a large margin
If you aren't in red ranks yourself its because the devs favor survivor fun, so they don't want to make them wait longer for a proper balanced match so it gives them killers way below their skill level so they can get their easy escape.
I am rank 16 with killer and always face rank 1-4 killers most games. It's kinda annoying but it's not too difficult.
But the survivors get low rank teammates, so it doesn't make the game fun for them
Because those red rank survivors are in an SWF with their low rank friend. So if its a 3 man SWF it fills with another random low rank.
Not really. I had alot of solo que games where I as a rank 4/5 got matched with only green ranks
Of course, that falls into the part where it would take too long to find you a red rank killer, so they give you a killer thats below your rank. Fun for you, not for the killer.
Wait what? It's not fun, if you every played with low rank teammates, you should know how bad and useless they can be
I understand that, but you also have to realize its not fun for a new killer to be going against red ranks constantly. Survivors are the power role, and if you have a red rank who is good at looping and keeping the killers attention, thats all you need to beat a new killer.