New killer
It is very unpopular, but how about mary shaw (dead silence) as a killer. I didn’t thought it out yet, but her power would be something with her dolls. as survivor then Jamie and as map the the theatre.
I want to make a fanchapter out of this. Can anyone help me about her power and the perks? and what are your thoughts on it?
Comments
I can gladly help you out but I need to know more and see game play of dead silence
oeh it would be amazing if u could help me, dead silence is a movie.
Oh okay I'll watch it then decide how to carry it out, howver I will say it will be a while before I can create it for you so I ask for your patience.
okey thank you very muchhh. i will also try and post some fanfare chapters in the meanwhile