One Hit Perks On One Hit Killers

So I just played a match with Oni. I went with BBQC, Pop, Infectious Fright and Rancor (because I don't have other good perks on him). After the match, one guy said it would be "embarrassing to run one hit perks on a one hit killer". To be clear: I used Rancor for the additional info whenever a gen pops. In that match, I got 3 kills with 2 gens remaining, so the one hit effect of Rancor was not even active.

I never regularly used one hit perks on killers like Hillbilly, Michael, Leatherface, etc. Apart from Devour Hope maybe, because I love that perk and its surprise effect. I felt like I would waste an entire perk slot. But if I went vs people running NOED and stuff I just assumed they were trying to punish gen prioritization. I think there are better options, and therefore I wouldn't call that decision "embarrassing" but useless if anything.

What do you think about it? Do you run one hit perks on one hit killers?

Comments

  • It is a waste imo, you already have bbq and infectious that's enough info.

  • Yeah. I paid for the game, I use what I want. Plus, people don't expect it. People are so entitled.

  • Yeah man you want to run noed, devour hope, rancor on billy, LF, myers, iri huntress etc etc go for it.

    Play how you like and damn the rest. There is so much expectation from others about how you 'should' play its really just ridiculous at this point.