What perks do you expect to see on specific killers?

I've noticed a surge in Freddy's using NOED (on PS4) and have now become accustomed to doing bones before the last gen is completed whenever I'm against a Freddy.

There is also the given Deathslingers with monitor and abuse.

So I was wondering if any other player always expects certain perks on certain killers and what the perks and killers are?

Comments

  • Myers with moniter

    Huntress with nurses

    Nurse with shadowborn

    Hillbilly with bamboozle for some reason

    Everyone with bbq because sweet sweet bp

  • @bjorksnas said:

    Myers with moniter

    Huntress with nurses

    Nurse with shadowborn

    Hillbilly with bamboozle for some reason

    Everyone with bbq because sweet sweet bp

    As a Myers main myself I never understood using monitor as I find he's stronger with a terror radius that allows him to push people off gens easier (providing ruin is being used and still up) unless someone is specifically going for the jump scare build on him.

  • @TheShape13_TDZ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1464185#Comment_1464185

    As a Myers main myself I never understood using monitor as I find he's stronger with a terror radius that allows him to push people off gens easier (providing ruin is being used and still up) unless someone is specifically going for the jump scare build on him.

    Not for the push off gens but for the ability to start chases closer in tier 3 and to have an 8 meter terror radius to get easy stalk off unaware survivors in tier 2