Killer tier list based on skill caps
From left to right based on how high their skill cap is. This is all my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt. To explain some key positions. 1: hag. Set up killer, need to know the camera flicks, the trap placements and how to adapt to each map. 3: plague. Plague require map knowledge, aim, decision making and you have to know when to use her power. The only person I have seen that has mastered her is fungoose. 4: pig. You need to know proper mindgames and you can pull off some really cool tricks on maps, where you can dash through windows and over pallet loops. 5: clown. Clown requires a lot of skill, because you have to learn how to zone survivors into deadzones, which requires extensive map knowledge.
7: doctor. So much nuances to his kit, and not everyone can utilise them all. 9: pyramid head. You need to know when to use your cages, you need aim, you need to also know how to shut down loops. 10: Oni. I am an Oni main so I may be biased, but you need to learn very hard tactics like wall strafing to down people. 15: wraith. Need to know how to properly shut down window loops or pallet loops by blocking windows whilst in stealth. Now for the bottom 3.
All of the bottom 3 can be switched, so they are all tied in my opinion. Spirit's power rewards her so much for what little skill she requires. Her mindgames of standing still takes no skill, and her phasewalking is easy if you can hear and track scratches. Ghostface's power is just look at the survivor, or hit and run. Neither take skill. Legion is just an m1 killer with boosted speed and pallet vaults. What do you think of mine, and what would your list be?

Comments
Dude, I used to main ghostface. Explain how my list is "salty bullshit". Stop attacking my posts please :). Also, you seem to be very salty that I think ghostface takes no skill, so you're a pretty big hypocrite.
Waaah! He put my favourite killer as low! WAAAH!
@GoodBoyKaru Please help me out here, I am getting attacked left and right.
Waaah! You put one of the easiest killers as high! WAAH!
I can offer a hug from 2m away and the advice to tag a mod and close the thread; opinions here are never welcome lol
@MandyTalk @Rizzo90 Please close this thread, my opinions are getting attacked.
Closed as asked.