Give me meme builds (on any killer except Freddy and Pig

I'm deranking down to greens (not because matchmaking is shanking me but because green's my favourite colour) and i want some funny matches along the way, so give me some funny builds

Comments

  • I still enjoy Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit so I could chase a Survivor while carrying another Survivor. :P

  • I saw Otz use DBD roulette the other day on stream and I found it fun to use.

    https://dpsm.3stadt.com

  • 50/50 pig

    Amanda's letter, Last will (extra trap)

    Indoor map offering game/Hawkins

    Perks/Any (prolly endgame and noed)

    Place 2 traps on survivors heads around the same time and before they can check any boxes go croutch in front of one of them

    if you are lucky the 2 survivors won't get their trap off from the other box and can't get it from the box you are standing in front of and unless they have a key are guaranteed to die.

    then go finish off the last 2 with endgame perks since thats where you will end up after the traps go off.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    I saw Otz use DBD roulette the other day on stream and I found it fun to use.

    https://dpsm.3stadt.com

    I'm using the roulette, wish me luck :)

  • My favourite number is 15 so I always derank to 15 haha

    Pick Huntress (you said no pig but pig works too) and any perk that has an animal face on it for a sick Zoo build.

    Doctor with Coulrophobia, Unnerving Presence, Sloppy Butcher/Nurse's/Overcharge and distressing on The Game. Smack everyone and just be a general annoyance. Let every escape but make them suffer for as long as possible

    Bubba with Speed Limiter, death engraving and movement speed boosters on a cramped map like Lery's or Hawkin's and try and score double saw hits. Infectious can be funny too.

  • Hopefully RNG is on your side and you get some fun builds. :)

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    I'm deranking down to greens (not because matchmaking is shanking me but because green's my favourite colour) and i want some funny matches along the way, so give me some funny builds

    For Myers

    I am Speed

    Bamboozle

    Fire Up

    PWYF

    NOED

  • Jumpscare Myers on Lery's, Trapper with padded jaw and Stone (insta down addon)

  • Legion with Frank's Mixtape and Stab Wounds Study or Etched Ruler. For Perks something like Insidious or Dark Devotion. You can down someone using Frenzy with 4 hits or even less if you use Insidious to make them bleed out. You wont win matches like that without a Mori but its fun.

  • I did a recent meme build with Ghostface which used both movement speed addons while crouching, and any perks to give you movement speed and/or insta downs.

    I don't have all the perks on GF, so I had to use PWYF, NOED, Bamboozle, and a fourth perk I don't remember.

    Basically stay crouched whenever you can, even when chasing. The couple times I used it I had some funny moments happen and the survivors never expected NOED, so it gave me a kill or two that otherwise never would have happened.