Are we ever going to see an emblem rework that stops punishing you for playing well?
Just had a match as Plague where, not only did I get 12 hooks, I got several additional chases/downs because a survivor ran in and used "For the People" while I was in the successful hit animation.
https://i.imgur.com/rF16R6H.jpg https://i.imgur.com/CN22hu7.jpgHow the hell has the emblem system sat untouched so long in a position where getting perfect bloodpoints, every single possible hook, MORE than 12 downs, the gates shut and the hatch shut is only barely scraping a single pip?
And Plague isn't the only killer that suffers, though her break mechanic and insta-heal fountains make her by far the most punished killer emblem-wise, as any killer who has one-hit downs suffers every time they use their power efficiently. This is one of the biggest factors in why killer adepts are so #########.
Comments
Why don't you contribute to the conversation instead of spouting complete BS.
This is a discussion forum.
Rank/emblems don’t matter. MMR is coming soon, whatever the hell thats gonna mean. Wish granted
Hopefully one day these things make it to the roadmaps
Is there any actual road map?
Except like I said, this is an ongoing issue that affects more things than just rank, like adept achievements. The system is so #########, and if they switch to MMR while leaving emblems for a meaningless rank, it gives them more excuse to leave the system in a ######### condition.