Anti hero/villains
Do you guys think any these would fit into the game? Such as spawn
The Violatar
Or am I again, and old bed wetting fool
Do you guys think any these would fit into the game? Such as spawn
The Violatar
Or am I again, and old bed wetting fool
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bruh
See I don't know if this is good or bad.... Please elaborate
Spawn is awesome but he doesn’t fit in this game. He wouldn’t work as a survivor and him randomly killing survivors makes no sense for him as a character? That second dude is already in the game, but they changed his name to The Clown for legal reasons.
I'm not meaning these two solely ... I mean the anti hero / villain genre. Do you think any of the characters would work
Your OP literally asks if Spawn would fit into the game lol.
'such as' meaning so forth and so on.... If you can't expand any ideas then vacate the post.
But when you say such as, you’re also including the examples listed, which is why I gave you constructive criticism about Spawn. So you don’t have to be rude. I guess I’ll ‘vacate’ your post now.
Nah I get why they wouldn't fit. But expanding your views may be better constructive criticism. But yeah. Probably better