This is weirding me out
So I was playing trapper, had 3 survivors with maps and small game, found those 3 survivors again in like 4 matches, I swapped to Freddy, I had 3 OoO, a few matches later I saw 2/3 of those survivors, I used hag and they brought in flashlights.
So I assumed they were SWF but how did they know what killer I was using and their counters?
Comments
Are you on PC?
Yup, I came to PC around 3 months ago but been playing this for a decent amount of time.
There's an exploit where a certain file can be read that will basically tell you what Killer the player you're facing is using.
It's a PC only thing.
Wow, I think that is BS, people shouldn't really abuse files to know what killer you are playing.
Thanks for the info and hopefully that gets patched soon.
Resident Doctor Main here just to say,
Holy hell really? that sucks. I play mainly on Xbox so I had no knowledge of this. Sincerely,
Resident Doctor Main
EDIT: Thought that bolding/italicizing was a thing on here. guess not.
Yet another thing to add to the list on why I'm glad to play dbd on console😂
This is the type of stuff that makes me nervous about cross-play. I don’t want to have to deal with any of that. I’m not sure I’m going to activate it. :(
I heard about this. Some players can read the pre-match lobby code and identify the killer.
I'm boomer-clueless to how they do this.